St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Chambly, Quebec: R61-2/10-1-1987E-PDF

"Erected in 1820, St. Stephen's Anglican Church served the garrison of Fort Chambly as well as the civilian population of the village of Chambly. In continuous use since then, and despite minor modifications, this church remains an outstanding example of early 19th-century Canadian ecclesiastical architecture"--Introduction, p. [1].

Permanent link to this Catalogue Record: What is a permanent link?
http://publications.gc.ca/pub?id=9.834007&sl=0
MARC XML Format   MARC HTML Format

Department/Agency Parks Canada.
Title St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Chambly, Quebec
Series Title Heritage commemoration series
Publication Type Monograph
Language [English]
Format Electronic
Electronic Document

Archived Content

Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact the authoring department to request a format other than those available.

We invite you to consult the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information regarding the Archived Content notice.


Having trouble opening this document?

Note: The URLs contained in this/these document(s) may no longer be functional
Note "Editor: Sheila Ascroft"--p. [2]. Digitized edition from print.
Date c1987.
Number of Pages [13] p. :
Catalogue Number
  • R61-2/10-1-1987E-PDF
Subject Terms Heritage buildings, Religious architechture