International PhD students or graduates: want to stay in Canada permanently?: Ci64-11/2013E-PDF

Find out how.

"If you are pursuing a PhD at a provincially or territorially recognized degree-granting institution in Canada (or recently graduated from a Canadian PhD program), you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Canada’s flagship economic immigration program. This special eligibility stream is capped at 1,000 new applications per year"--Cover.

Permanent link to this Catalogue Record: What is a permanent link?
MARC XML Format   MARC HTML Format

Department/Agency Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Title International PhD students or graduates: want to stay in Canada permanently?
Subtitle Find out how.
Publication Type Monograph
Language [English]
Other Language Editions [French]
Format Electronic
Electronic Document

Archived Content

Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact the authoring department to request a format other than those available.

We invite you to consult the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information regarding the Archived Content notice.

Having trouble opening this document?

Note: The URLs contained in this/these document(s) may no longer be functional
Note Caption title. Issued also in French under title: Étudiants au doctorat ou diplômés étrangers : vous souhaitez demeurer au Canada en permanence? Voici comment procéder.
Date [2013].
Number of Pages [1] p. :
Catalogue Number
  • Ci64-11/2013E-PDF
Subject Terms Students, Immigrants