Services for Depository Libraries
Weekly Checklist Orders
Orders from the Weekly Checklist will not be accepted after 5 p.m. EST on March 7, 2014.
For a short time, Depository Libraries will still be able to log in through the Services for Depository Libraries page. However, the ability to select items and submit an order from active checklists will be unavailable.
We will continue to provide listings of new additions to our catalogue through the Weekly and Supplementary Checklists on our Web site. Even though we will no longer be distributing publications in hard-copy formats, the Weekly Checklist will continue to include items in all formats received, whether electronic or tangible.
Selective Depository Libraries and MPs can sign in to view and order from our active Weekly Checklists. Other types of Depository Libraries can access our full range of services and information without signing in.
Key Statistics 2012–2013
- 61,701 Depository Library orders processed
- 171,811 items shipped to Depository Libraries
- 24,685 bibliographic records added
- 250,357 viewable bibliographic records, of which 124,276 were for electronic publications
- 9.4 million downloads of electronic publications
- Date modified: