Government of Canada Publications
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-25 (June 19, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-24 (June 12, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-23 (June 5, 2015)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
The 2012 Budget and Publishing and Depository Services
Further to the 2012 Budget, the decision has been made to completely transition all publications published by the Publishing Program and publications provided by departments to the Depository Services Program from traditional print to exclusively electronic publication in two years.Read more "What's new" articles…
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We invite you to browse through our new Weekly Acquisitions List where you will find our very first list #15-17. This dynamic list includes all publications added to our collection in a given week regardless of date of publication.
The last Weekly Checklist produced was Weekly Checklist 15-13 (March 27, 2015) and it should be noted that there were no checklists produced for weeks 15-14, 15-15 and 15-16.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [May 2015]
- Routine practices and additional precautions for preventing the transmission of infection in healthcare settings
- Guidelines for the notification and testing of new substances - chemicals and polymers
- FW 1 - foreign worker manual
- Update on quadrivalent meningococcal vaccines available in Canada
- Canadian recommendations for the prevention and treatment of malaria
- Canadian restricted firearms safety course - student handbook
- Advice for the use of the multicomponent meningococcal serogroup B (4CMenB) vaccine
- Bill C-51
- An Advisory Committee Statement (ACS), National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)
- Child abuse
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Responsabilité sociale des entreprises
- Profil de la culture de la pomme au Canada, 2013
- Code de pratiques recommandées pour l'entretien et la manutention des porcs
- Mise à jour sur l'utilisation des vaccins quadrivalents contre le méningocoque au Canada
- Le radon - guide à l'usage des propriétaires canadiens
- Lignes directrice pour la prévention et le contrôle des infections
- S'identifier et identifier des personnes
- Persuader quelqu'un de quelque chose
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: