Government of Canada Publications
October is Women's History Month.
Our publications catalogue contains many titles on this subject. Here is a sampling of some publications that might be of interest.
Selections From Weekly Checklist 14-42 (October 17, 2014)
Selections From Supplementary Checklist 14-18 (October 15, 2014)
Selections From Weekly Checklist 14-41 (October 10, 2014)
Canadian Library Month
Canadian Library Month highlights the important role that the library holds in our community. We would like to invite you to browse through our online publications catalogue or to visit your local library. Libraries are inspiring!
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
The 2012 Budget and Publishing and Depository Services
Further to the 2012 Budget, the decision has been made to completely transition all publications published by the Publishing Program and publications provided by departments to the Depository Services Program from traditional print to exclusively electronic publication in two years.Read more "What's new" articles…
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [September 2014]
- Edible and Poisonous Mushrooms of Canada
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Statement on Seasonal Influenza Vaccine for 2014-2015
- Understanding Your Credit Report and Credit Score
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Building on Values: The Future of Health Care in Canada
- Vocabulary Building Workbook
- Understanding Insurance Basics
- Insulated Slab-on-grade Foundations
- Fuel Consumption Guide 2013
- Guide de consommation de carburant 2013
- Le guide complet des foyers à gaz
- Déclaration sur la vaccination antigrippale pour la saison 2014-2015
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Votre installation septique
- Centres de services aux entreprises du Canada – rapport annuel 2003-2004
- Évaluation de l’ampleur de la cyberfraude
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Comprendre votre dossier de crédit et votre pointage de crédit
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: