Government of Canada Publications
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-15 (April 14, 2017)
Update: Language Learning Products Catalogue
Publishing and Depository Services Directorate is pleased to announce that 165 new language training products from the Canada School of Public Service for English as a second language learners have been added to our electronic catalogue under Language Learning Product Specialized Catalogue.
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-14 (April 7, 2017)
100th anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge, one of the greatest battles in Canadian history. The bravery and valour of Canadian troops led to a tremendous victory for the entire Allied forces. This battle was considered the turning point of the First World War.
If you want to learn more about Vimy and the First World War, here is a publication that might be of interest.
2017 Federal Budget
The Minister of Finance has tabled the 2017 federal budget. This important document sets out the government’s fiscal, social and economic policies and priorities for the coming year. You can now read the budget on our Web site at the following links:
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [March 2017]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Canadian firearms safety course
- Sport participation 2010 - research paper
- NR4 - Non-resident tax withholding, remitting, and reporting, 2016
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Guide to federal incorporation to help small businesses incorporate federally
- Completing and using ecosystem service assessment for decision-making - an interdisciplinary toolkit for managers and analysts
- Understanding insurance basics
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- La construction du poulailler avec plans généraux et détaillés
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Les religions au Canada
- Cartes topographiques - les éléments de base
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- T3 - guide des fiducies, 2016
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Guide T5008 - déclaration des opérations sur titres, 2016
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2014)
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: