Government of Canada Publications
Language Learning Products Catalogue
The Publishing and Depository Services Directorate is pleased to inform you that many Canada School of Public Service language training products are now available under the Specialized Catalogues feature. This new catalogue will facilitate access to language training material for those who may be seeking to improve their second language.
This is just the beginning. We will continue to expand the specialized language catalogue by including Level C and English-as-a-second language training material so come back soon.
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-35 (August 28, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-34 (August 21, 2015)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [August 2015]
- Guidelines for the notification and testing of new substances - chemicals and polymers
- FW 1 - foreign worker manual
- Routine practices and additional precautions for preventing the transmission of infection in healthcare settings
- Canadian restricted firearms safety course - student handbook
- Building on values: the future of health care in Canada
- The uncertain future of Fraser River sockeye. Volume 1
- Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) - guidance document on federal interim groundwater quality guidelines for federal contaminated sites
- Field crop and forage pests and their natural enemies in western Canada
- Update on the recommended Human Papilllomavirus (HPV) vaccine immunization schedule
- Mental health in Atlantic Canada
- S'identifier et identifier des personnes
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Session préparatoire 1
- Le guide du rédacteur
- Guide méthodologique
- Directives pour la déclaration et les essais de substances nouvelles - substances chimiques et polymères
- Consolidation 1
- Module 1
- Session préparatoire 2
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: