Government of Canada Publications
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-33 (August 18, 2017)
Canada 150: A look back – 1930s
As Canada began to recover from the Great Depression, drought and insect conditions continued to affect the Prairie provinces. This comprehensive census of Prairie farms was undertaken to provide the Canadian government with a better understanding of the locations, numbers, types, and production of farms, in hopes of improving the agricultural situation.
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-32 (August 11, 2017)
Canada 150: A look back – 1920s
After a period of post-war economic hardship and low immigration, the Canadian government began encouraging immigration from 'preferred' countries such as the United States, Britain and Northern Europe. This publication provides important information for settlers, including lists of Canadian Government Agents, detailed maps, and descriptions of the climate and primary agricultural activities in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario.
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [July 2017]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Canadian firearms safety course
- Edible and poisonous mushrooms of Canada
- Concrete foundations
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Guide to federal incorporation to help small businesses incorporate federally
- NR4 - Non-resident tax withholding, remitting, and reporting, 2016
- GST/HST credit, including related provincial credits and benefits, for the period from July 2016 to June 2017
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations - a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- La construction du poulailler avec plans généraux et détaillés
- Guide d'identification des principales maladies de la vigne
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Guide de consommation de carburant
- Comment remplir le formulaire de relevé d'emploi (RE)
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Session préparatoire 1
- Crédit pour la TPS/TVH, y compris les prestations et les crédits provinciaux connexes, pour la période de juillet 2016 à juin 2017
- Cartes topographiques - les éléments de base
- T3 - guide des fiducies, 2016
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: