Government of Canada Publications
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-43 (October 21, 2016)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-42 (October 14, 2016)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-41 (October 7, 2016)
The Canada Gazette is now 175 years old! (October 2, 2016) 1841-2016
The Canada Gazette, the official Government of Canada newspaper, celebrates its 175th anniversary. Since its inception, the Canada Gazette has been a vehicle that Canadians can use to access the laws and regulations that govern their daily lives.
Congratulations to the Canada Gazette Directorate!
You can view all electronic issues of the Canada Gazette published since 1998 using the following links:
For more information on the Canada Gazette, please visit the Canada Gazette’s website.
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [September 2016]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Edible and poisonous mushrooms of Canada
- Canadian firearms safety course
- Building on values: the future of health care in Canada : final report
- Sport participation 2010 : research paper
- Leadership in the Canadian Forces : doctrine
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations : a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- Algae identification - field guide : an illustrative field guide on identifying common algae found in the Canadian prairies
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Guide d'identification des principales maladies de la vigne
- Votre installation septique
- Soyez en sécurité - guide d'éducation sur les symboles de danger
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2014)
- Champignons comestibles et vénéneux du canada
- Les religions au Canada
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: