Government of Canada Publications
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-27 (July 3, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-26 (June 29, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-25 (June 19, 2015)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
The 2012 Budget and Publishing and Depository Services
Further to the 2012 Budget, the decision has been made to completely transition all publications published by the Publishing Program and publications provided by departments to the Depository Services Program from traditional print to exclusively electronic publication in two years.Read more "What's new" articles…
Send us an email at email@example.com
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [June 2015]
- FW 1 - foreign worker manual
- Guidelines for the notification and testing of new substances - chemicals and polymers
- Routine practices and additional precautions for preventing the transmission of infection in healthcare settings
- Canadian restricted firearms safety course - student handbook
- Bill C-51
- Field crop and forage pests and their natural enemies in western Canada
- Advice for the use of the multicomponent meningococcal serogroup B (4CMenB) vaccine
- Update on the recommended Human Papilllomavirus (HPV) vaccine immunization schedule
- Weather radio
- Building on values: the future of health care in Canada
- Session préparatoire 1
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Recommandations canadiennes pour la prévention et le traitement du paludisme (malaria) chez les voyageurs internationaux
- Lignes directrice pour la prévention et le contrôle des infections
- Stratégie nationale sur les espèces exotiques envahissantes
- Directives pour la déclaration et les essais de substances nouvelles - substances chimiques et polymères
- Session préparatoire 2
- S'identifier et identifier des personnes
- Persuader quelqu'un de quelque chose
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: