Government of Canada Publications
Women's History Month Selections (October, 2015)
October is Canadian Library Month
Update: Language Learning Products Catalogue
The Publishing and Depository Services Directorate is pleased to inform you that we have expanded our specialized language catalogue to include Level C. These language training products, produced by the Canada School of Public Service, are available under the Specialized Catalogues feature. This catalogue will facilitate access to language training material for those who may be seeking to improve their second language.
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 15-40 (October 2, 2015)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [September 2015]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canadian restricted firearms safety course - student handbook
- Routine practices and additional precautions for preventing the transmission of infection in healthcare settings
- Building on values: the future of health care in Canada
- Guidelines for the notification and testing of new substances - chemicals and polymers
- FW 1 - foreign worker manual
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network field manual - wadeable streams
- Hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings
- Update on the recommended Human Papilllomavirus (HPV) vaccine immunization schedule
- Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) - guidance document on federal interim groundwater quality guidelines for federal contaminated sites
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins (2012)
- S'identifier et identifier des personnes
- Le guide du rédacteur
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins (2014)
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Recommandations canadiennes pour la prévention et le traitement du paludisme (malaria) chez les voyageurs internationaux
- Session préparatoire 1
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Guide de consommation de carburant
- Module 1
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: