Government of Canada Publications
Selections From Weekly Checklist 15-12 (March 20, 2015)
Selections From Weekly Checklist 15-11 (March 13, 2015)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
The 2012 Budget and Publishing and Depository Services
Further to the 2012 Budget, the decision has been made to completely transition all publications published by the Publishing Program and publications provided by departments to the Depository Services Program from traditional print to exclusively electronic publication in two years.Read more "What's new" articles…
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your access to over 200,000 Government of Canada publications!
There are several ways to search for the Government of Canada publication you are looking for:
- Use our search tools in our catalogue section
- Browse our catalogue with the links in Browse Publications section
Have not found what you are looking for? contact us, it will be our pleasure to assist you.
New publications are added daily to our catalogue which contains over 200,000 bibliographic records on Government of Canada publications. You can also download 170,000 publications in portable electronic format.
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [February 2015]
- Advice for the Use of the Multicomponent Meningococcal Serogroup B (4CMenB) Vaccine
- Guidelines for the Notification and Testing of New Substances - Chemicals and Polymers
- Routine Practices and Additional Precautions for Preventing the Transmission of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- FW 1 - Foreign Worker Manual
- Bill C-51: Investigative Powers for the 21st Century Act
- Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course - Student Handbook
- Literature Review on Serogroup B Invasive Meningococcal Disease: HP40-105/2014E-PDF
- Building on Values: The Future of Health Care in Canada
- Migratory Birds Hunting Regulations, 2014-2015 Summary. Ontario
- Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) - Guidance Document on Federal Interim Groundwater Quality Guidelines for Federal Contaminated Sites: En14-91/2013E-PDF
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Session préparatoire 1
- Session préparatoire 2
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Opérateur/opératrice d’équipement lourd
- Recommandations canadiennes pour la prévention et le traitement du paludisme (malaria) chez les voyageurs internationaux
- Consolidation 1
- Cahier d'exercices d'acquisition de vocabulaire
- Directives pour la déclaration et les essais de substances nouvelles - substances chimiques et polymères
- Consolidation 2
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: