Government of Canada Publications
May is Asian Heritage Month
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-20 (May 13, 2016)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-19 (May 6, 2016)
Selections From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-18 (April 29, 2016)
2016 Federal Budget
The Minister of Finance has tabled the 2016 federal budget. This important document sets out the government’s fiscal, social and economic policies and priorities for the coming year. You can now read the budget on our Web site at the following links:
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [April 2016]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Sport participation 2010 : research paper
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations : a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- Understanding your credit report and credit score
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- Water heater guide
- Canadian military doctrine
- Algae identification - field guide - an illustrative field guide on identifying common algae found in the Canadian prairies
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2011)
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2014)
- Les religions au Canada
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2012)
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Modèle de contrat de rénovation
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2013)
- Soyez en sécurité - guide d'éducation sur les symboles de danger
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: