In addition to providing access to publications and to information about our services, our Web site also provides the following resources:
- If you need assistance, you will find answers to common questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page and on our Help page.
- If you have having trouble locating content on our site, you can get an overview by looking at our Site Map.
- You can also Contact Us directly with questions and feedback.
- To read recent announcements or learn about upcoming or recent events, visit our What's New page.
- To get an overview of our programs, visit our About Us page.
- To access other resources related to Government of Canada publications, or to access related information from other levels of government, visit a selection of Related Sites.
- You can also learn about the Alternative Formats used for documents downloadable from our Web site.
- Date modified: