Canadian performers: how to enter the United States : E2-171/2002E-IN

Cover image

This publication provides the information needed by Canadian performing artists and theatre, dance and musical troupes planning to perform in the United States. It describes the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) visa classifications, procedures and timelines, required materials, and deadlines for submitting applications and includes lists of INS offices, labour unions, immigration tax lawyers and other resources. The guide also provides definitions of U.S. immigration terms and offers a breakdown of some of the costs associated with visa petitions, applications and processing services.

Permanent link to this Catalogue record:

Publication information
Department/Agency Canada. Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
Title Canadian performers: how to enter the United States
Publication type Monograph
Language [English]
Other language editions [French]
Format Electronic
Electronic document
Other formats Paper-[English]
Note(s) The catalogue number (E2-171/2002E) and ISBN (0-662-31169-8) for the print edition have been incorrectly copied in this electronic publication.
Publishing information Ottawa - Ontario : Foreign Affairs and International Trade 2002.
Description 30p.references
Catalogue number
  • E2-171/2002E-IN
Request alternate formats
To request an alternate format of a publication, complete the Government of Canada Publications email form. Use the form’s “question or comment” field to specify the requested publication.
Date modified: