Travailler ou étudier au Canada: PS38-79/2015F-PDF

« Vous trouverez ce dépliant utile si vous êtes un étranger sur le point d’entrer au Canada pour y étudier ou y travailler pour une période d’au plus 36 mois. ... »--p. [1]

Permanent link to this Catalogue Record: What is a permanent link?
MARC XML Format   MARC HTML Format

Department/Agency Agence des services frontaliers du Canada.
Title Travailler ou étudier au Canada
Publication Type Monograph
Language [French]
Other Language Editions [English]
Format Electronic
Electronic Document

Archived Content

Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact the authoring department to request a format other than those available.

We invite you to consult the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information regarding the Archived Content notice.

Having trouble opening this document?

Note: The URLs contained in this/these document(s) may no longer be functional
Note « Archivé. » Titre de départ. Publié aussi en anglais sous le titre : Working or studying in Canada.
Date [2015?]
Number of Pages [7] p.
Catalogue Number
  • PS38-79/2015F-PDF
Departmental Catalogue Number BSF5121 Rév.12
Subject Terms Entrée au Canada, Passage des frontières